THE SECOND WORLD WAR
Stock: 2 disponibles
– A clear and informative account of how the Second World War began, the infamous battles and the conclusion and aftermath of the war.
– Illustrated with maps, evocative archive photographs and illustrations.
– Includes descriptions of the most famous events including Pearl Harbor, Battle of Midway, D-Day and the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
– Part of series three of the Usborne Reading Programme for children whose reading ability and confidence allows them to tackle longer and more complex information.
– Produced in association with the Imperial War Museum, London.